Tap to Read ➤

AIIMS Deoghar Cutoff 2024 for MBBS

Admission to AIIMS Deoghar’s MBBS course will be granted based on NEET cutoff followed by the counselling process. AIIMS Deoghar cutoff 2024 for MBBS is yet to be released so you can check the cutoffs of previous years.
AIIMS Deoghar Cutoff 2024 for MBBS
Aspirants willing to secure MBBS seats at AIIMS Deoghar will be released by MCC for 15% of the AIQ quota while the remaining 85% quota will be released by state counselling.
Check Cutoff
How is AIIMS Deoghar MBBS Cutoff Prepared?
  • NEET difficulty level
  • Total AIIMS Deoghar MBBS seats
  • Reservation criteria
  • Ranks of top performers
Find the best MBBS Colleges in India!

Click below link
Begin Here
NEET Cutoff for AIIMS (Expected)
  1. General/EWS: 720-130
  2. OBC/SC/ST: 129-104
AIIMS Deoghar MBBS Cutoff 2024
  • General: 4732
  • OBC: 7123
  • SC: 45486
  • ST:  74873
Cutoff Update
MBBS Qualifying Cutoff 2023 For AIIMS
  • General: 715-117
  • SC/ST/OBC: 136-107