Tap to Read ➤

MBBS Cutoff for KGMU Lucknow

Incepted in 1905, King’s Geoge College is an esteemed medical college. Aspiring to enroll in an MBBS course? You must qualify the MBBS cutoff for KGMU Lucknow. To assess competition level, check past year MBBS cutoff.
Highlights on KGMU Cutoff
KGMU cutoff is expected to be released by MCC after June 14, 2024. Students clearing the MBBS cutoff ranks can appear for counselling.
Check Top Courses
KGMU Cutoff Release Process
The Medical Counselling Committee will release the cutoff for 15% of medical seats at KGMU; for the remaining 85%, seats will be granted via state counselling.
Check Cutoff
Your Dream Medical College is a click away!

Click below link
Get Started
KGMU MBBS Cutoff 2023
  • General: 1097-2199
  • SC: 18565-22970
  • OBC: 1957-2758
  • ST: 33523-69171
Expected KGMU Cutoff
Based on the cutoff analysis of the KGMU Lucknow MBBS cutoff, the students need to aim for AIQ 650+ marks in NEET while UP domiciled can secure around 590+.
Download Cutoff
What After MBBS Cutoff?
Students successfully qualifying the KGMU Lucknow MBBS cutoff can further appear for counselling process to confirm their seat at this reputed institution.